Sanctuary is in desperate need of a savior, as all hell is about to break loose with the forthcoming release of Diablo IV. The highly anticipated Blizzard Entertainment release has finally arrived, promising an epic battle between the forces of good and evil. Lilith, after a long exile, has returned to Sanctuary and is set to wreak havoc in the world she helped create. With five extensive regions to explore and a choice of characters – Barbarian, Druid, Necromancer, Rogue, or Sorcerer – at your disposal, your objective is clear: undo the agony Lilith has brought upon the world.
Early Access and Official Release Schedule
In order to ensure a smooth transition into the chaotic realm of Diablo IV, a few important details have been shared. Early access for the game begins on June 1, 2023, at 4 p.m. PDT, exclusively for those who pre-purchase the Digital Deluxe or Ultimate Edition before the official launch. If you’ve pre-ordered either of these editions, you can expect to start your journey to Sanctuary at the following times:
- 4 p.m. PDT on June 1 for the West Coast of North America
- 7 p.m. EDT on June 1 for the East Coast of North America
- 12:01 a.m. BST on June 2 for the U.K.
- 1 a.m. CEST on June 2 for west mainland Europe
- 8 a.m. KST / JST on June 2 for Korea / Japan
- 11 a.m. AEST on June 2 for East Coast Australia
On the other hand, the official launch for all editions of Diablo IV kicks off on June 5 at 4 p.m. PDT. The exact release times for the official launch are:
- 4 p.m. PDT on June 5 for the West Coast of North America
- 7 p.m. EDT on June 5 for the East Coast of North America
- 12:01 a.m. BST on June 6 for the U.K.
- 1 a.m. CEST on June 6 for west mainland Europe
- 8 a.m. KST / JST on June 6 for Korea / Japan
- 11 a.m. AEST on June 6 for East Coast Australia
Pre-loading Diablo IV
As the date approaches, players are encouraged to pre-load Diablo IV. This process can begin on May 30 at 4 p.m. PDT. For Windows PC, Xbox, and PlayStation, the game is available to download. Ensure that you have at least 73GB free on PS5, 75GB on Xbox Series X, and 90GB of free storage space on PC.
To preload Diablo IV, follow these steps:
On Windows PC:
- Launch the Battle.net client.
- Add Diablo IV to your Favorites bar, or find it in the All Games page.
- Access the Diablo IV Game Page, select the Diablo IV option under Game Version, and click Install.
- Open the Xbox Store and search for Diablo IV.
- Select Download.
- Open the PlayStation Store and search for Diablo IV.
- Select Download.
How to gain early access to Diablo 4
Early access to Diablo 4 is only available to those who pre-purchase the Digital Deluxe or Ultimate Edition of the game. These editions not only give players a head-start but also include bonus in-game content such as the Battle Pass, exclusive armor, and a mount.
Even if you haven’t pre-ordered yet, you can to summarize the next 1 result